Pages

Translate

December 31, 2013

American Indians at European Contact | NCpedia

Something I didn't know of that before 1700 many Native Americans were enslaved way before Africans were here in USA of the Carolina s which now leaves me to wonder if any other states had taken part of this awful trend then.

History of  our true American Peoples were never taught to us in Schools back in the 50's, 60's, 70's  when I was young, what we learn was more about General Custard last stand (which by the way isn't all what was true at how it came about to be), Columbus discovering America (what a joke) and the great Silver War era as well as the African slavery.

Interesting reading here just the same, click on the link to check this out.  I notice much was left out tho from what I have study so far about my other part of my red ancestors at how it came to be for my other part of white blood which I have more of.


American Indians at European Contact | NCpedia


1 comment:

Dave said...

When you review our history through our modern eyes with the standards and behaviours that we have today its difficult to understand why we did what we did. But thats the beauty of history so that we are aware of the past and learn from it.
Have a healthy and happy new year.