Pages

Translate

December 31, 2013

Looking back in 2013



Looking back at 2013 at all of the events that had taken
place in my life.

Back in November my nieces & great nieces all had a wonderful little
reunion, the one on the left with the pony-tail we not seen each other 
in nearly 30 years!  

The red-head is the sister to pony-tail girl, the two in the middle are
my great nieces daughter in the pony-tail, she has two sons and one other daughter that was unable to come visiting, whereas the red-headed niece has 3 sons and 4 daughters who also couldn't make the visit.



Journaling which took me nearly one year to finished for my sister
that I had started back in December 2012 and finished it just before her birthday in November...she was very please to have received this as a birthday gift.
By the way this was more than just some art journal here.


Ah Porky my friend and bed buddy, pillow thief, ball player, kitchen floor cleaner, best pal,talker and wow can he talk too that is in his lingo, he is a great greeter when one of us come home and a very wonderful little watch dog too.  Right now he is hiding out under the blankets sleeping.


Just love playing with the cool critters in the yard, 
I think this photo was taken a couple years back, still tho...
it only just goes to show at how much I am still playing with
garden critters even for 2013!

By the way Snails and slugs are COOL CREATURES!


Awhile back I was gonna open up a free sampling story telling blog...of course
it never was ever published and not sure if it ever will.(?)


 Ever try to get that perfect picture using a webcam?


Well as you can see Porky had other things in mind instead of looking
straight into the webcam and holding still for me. ha ha ha

"Happy New Year!


No comments: