Pages

Translate

December 09, 2013

Family Photos continue

My late grandmother sister on the Trueman side


Since my mother had passed away two years ago I have already gone through three shoe boxes of photos and now I am just starting to go through her ancient photo album which looks more like a scrap book, she had glued in all of the photos and had written much detail below the pictures, many photos are from her much younger days before she ever married.

My mother's younger sister which was also my favorite Aunt

In the past two days I had cut out the photos carefully for the paper itself is so brittle that the pictures has been glued to, then labeling each picture as who is who, where the picture was taken, and dates, I started on Saturday  and so far removed 40 photos and still have much more to do, with this being said no drawings will be posted for the free coloring pages until in January sometime.

Wagner side of family my two Aunts (Both Aunts had passed away)

So then I took an oath to myself to also scan each picture, upload, crop, and then label on the copies of who is who and post them to Facebook my family group and so I figure for the remaining of this December that is what I will be doing for my relatives it be like giving them a Christmas gift from me to them so to speak of. 



2 comments:

Dave said...

Thats a great idea. Nowadays we probably take more pictures, but they all end up on a digital drive and I bet that when we had them printed we looked at them much more. Its also great for those looking at them years later if there is a note on the picture who / where etc. Its strange that you have posted this as I was think of doing something similar.

Unknown said...

Dave; Well then I guess it is a small world after all for showing off old photos then.