Pages

Translate

December 05, 2013

Family Photos (edited)

Gene High, age 18, 1944 Sailor
 Well here is a handsome young man as to rather or not he is related that is another question at which I am hoping someone in my family could tell me.

Wow was my older brother ever so cute back then!

All three of my older brothers way before I were ever born
Ahhh so cute my older brother was way way back when

"Look ma I caught a fish!

Older brother...my guess must of been taken in front of Dana Landing sometime in the 50s or 60s
Dana Landing is or was located in Mission Bay Park right across from Sea World in San Diego, CA

Sorry about the photo's qualities, still getting used to my camera settings yet

2 comments:

Dave said...

Nice to look at old pictures. They bring back memories but also make us realise how much photography has advanced. Hope you're feeling happier.

Unknown said...

Dave; thank you for your well wishes.