Pages

Translate

February 05, 2014

"Sales Gosses", by LISAA [3D animated short film]





Here is a little short cute film, thought perhaps who ever is reading this might like this.



Update:  our connection problem is close to be resolved?.. AT&T hasn't been able to pin point the reason as to why U-Verse keeps getting knocked offline which effects not only the internet, but also the phone and cable here. Well at least we are able to stay online a bit more than what was happening before.



Today started back up with the Chiropractor and his diagnose?  I am one big mess basically and said I am to come in at least twice a week however I told him that won't work,  it will have to be once a week.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Good luck with the chiropractor. I have had a bit of back trouble lately so you have my sympathy. Take care.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your well wishes